Sunday, February 8, 2015

Twas the night before retrieval...

... and all through the house, not a creature was calm, not even my spouse.

I'm anxious.  Nervous.  Cautious.  Hopeful.  Blurred.

Today we celebrated the day "off" from medication, needles and blood work by going out to breakfast and having the forbidden coffee that we are cutting back on.  We live dangerously.

Tomorrow we check in at 6:30 for surgery at 7:30.  The orders are no food or drink after midnight, wear comfy clothes, bring warm socks and a photo ID.  Check.

Tomorrow I will be put under anesthesia and when I come to, there should be lots of viable eggs in my doctor's care.

I'm looking forward to coming home and resting.  I'm not looking forward to taking tylenol and getting a whole new regiment of medications...especially more hormones.  So help us all if there is a sappy Visa commercial on TV.


No comments:

Post a Comment